Friday, January 2, 2015

Hey people!

So I'm back! I know it's been a long time since I've posted and I'm sorry. 

I've also noticed that there have been some questions about this blog. 

This blog was started to be able to post stories that I made when I was younger. When I wrote them, I made a brand and signed as a reporter for my 'Sweets Report Reporting Business'. 

So on my other blog, I'm getting things back up and running with scheduling. 

And on this blog, I'll be working on a schedule and posting it for you guys!

I really need your help!

Please comment any ideas for what I can do, I'm running out of stories since they were, as I said, from when I was little and my imagination is running low (I know, bad!). 

But for now, let this little guy watch you. 

[•]_[•]

And as always, 

Keep following your dreams!

<3

-Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment