Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pegasi and Unicorns!



I LOVE fantasy animals! There are sooo many though. I guess if I have to I will only choose two. L Okay so the two I like to tell about would have to be the unicorn and the Pegasus. So here they are!
             
“PRESENTING THE WONDERFUL, SO AWESOME, UNICORN!!”

“Oops that was the ring announcer. Can you hear me it is kind of loud. Want me to talk louder? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? OKAY SO I SAID I WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE THE UNICORN. Few quiet at last.  So this is the international unicorn show. I have not given you unicorn descriptions yet have I? First, they are SO awesome because they are very fluffy with their long hair. They all have a big horn when adults and have a little one as a youngster. Either way, they had rainbow patterns on their horn. Most unicorns have different colors and patterns depending on their clan.
Yes, there are different clans of unicorns. Like the Thunder Clan, the Wind Clan, the River Clan, and the Shadow Clan. Those are only a few! Depending on their clan, unicorns have traits that are good with their clan. Like shadow clan members are very good at sneaking through the woods and grasses. You rarely see a shadow clan unicorn even as a child. And each clan has a special range of colors dependent on their clan name. If you were a loner* for example, and you had a black coat you would most likely be accepted as a shadow clan member. The only blue unicorn on earth is river clan’s leader.
Now I know you want to hear more on unicorns but… wait what? You don’t want to hear more? Okay, so now I know unicorns are awesome but there is one more mythical creature that you might like. It is the Pegasus! Pegasus’ have many different traits that are common. But unlike unicorns, they don’t have clans. They are all one group that works together. This includes many different Pegasus with many different colors and sizes. All Pegasus have wings and can fly as soon as one week old! Some are very old and some are very young. There are no leaders. The most common coat colors for Pegasus’ are white or black.  But, only 55% of them are those colors.
Still, Pegasus’ are cool and so are Unicorns. But, I don’t think I could choose only one. This was sweets reporter telling you about the beautiful, colorful, wonderful, mythical creatures out there. See you next time!
*loner: a mythical creature that is not part of a clan or group and often live alone in the wilderness hunting for food away from all means of living organisms  except plants.
Ki from Sweets, out!
5/31/14

No comments:

Post a Comment