Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Mighty Sea Monster!



“Hey out there! I am Ki, head sweets reporter, here live at York beach where every hundred years a sea monster rises! Now in exactly three minutes the sea monster will rise. We hope to talk to it and discover what it is named and many other answers. Are you ready? Okay! 3…. 2…. 1….. HERE IT COMES!!!”
“I am the mighty monster of the sea! Ask me questions and hear the mighty scary answers!”

“Hi, Mr. Monster can you please answer some honest questions? I am the sweets reporter here to uncover your secrets!”

“What? Are you actually talking to me? The mighty sea monster?”

“Yes sir we know who you are known by, but we would like to learn about you and your real life. Is that alright? I bet you want a friend, don’t you? I could be your friend. We all could be your friend. We just don’t know enough about you. Please Mr.”

“y-you want to be my friend? Really? Okay I guess I can talk. Ask and I will answer if I can.”

“Okay are you ready? Now, first question what is your real name? Do you know your real name?”

“Yes I think I do. Hmmmmm… my name, my name, my name is… of course now I remember! I am the mighty, all so powerful, son of the sea god Poseidon, part cupcake, Mr. Shelly!”

“Really? Okay so I guess next question? How old are you? Mr. Shelly?”

“Oh. Hmmm let’s see how many times have you people seen me again? Like 15 or so? Okay so I go out first time with my dad at age 1500 I think so umm… 1500+1500 let’s see 0+0=0, 0+0=0, 5+5=10, 0 carry the 1, 1+1+1= 3, so 3000. Yes I know how old I am. I am about 3000 years, 5 hours, and 37.39 seconds old.”

“Whoa, you seem to like to be exact with things huh? Wait! That’s not the question. Just a comment. Okay, so do you like coming up to earth?”

“Umm… hard answer. I like the water. Duh sea god’s son here but, I don’t have friends down there. They hate me. But, people up here are all scared of me except for you. Yeah, why are you not scared? I mean it is nice, but you must be faking it. Wait is this a trap? Please don’t take me away! I will be good! I even go back under water!”

“Okay calm down. We are not trapping you and yes I know I am not scared of you. I am not scared because I know you are more scared of me then I am of you. Now, next question. Can you...”

“I am not scared of you people! I am the mighty sea monster! I am 3000 years old!”

“Now, now just forget what I said okay? My question, which you interrupted, was… Can you actually control horses?”

“Well, yes sometimes. My father created horses so basically if they are nice enough, they listen. Those mean ones aren’t so nice though. Even if they don’t listen, I can hear them and they can hear me. Oh, the nightmares I get from those horses that do talk. “

“Okay that is all we need for now, do you want to come back again in 100 years and answer more?”

“I guess if I have to I would but I think you would not be able to talk to me because of the human lifespan. I only will talk if I am talking to you.”

“Okay, thank you by Mr. Shelly! Have a nice 100 years in the ocean and come back even earlier if you want!”

“Bye ms. umm… I did not get your name.”

“Oh, yes my name. I am Ki the reporter from sweets! See you again Mr. Shelly!”

“Yes see you again Ki bye!”

“And that concludes our report on the monster that rises every 100 years. See you again on the sweets show!”
                                                                                                                By our reporter,
Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment